Sunday, November 4, 2012

Ramp Rumble

Blenders Pride Fashion Tour is in full swing with Bollywood beauties lending their star power to the runway. This week, we got Kangana Ranaut walking for Galvin Miguel. I don't know about you guys, but to me, Kangana sure killed it! She was white hot in a strapless Galvin Miguel gown!  Especially love the hair!

Kangana Ranaut in Galvin Miguel

Next, we have Evelyn Sharma in Wendell Rodricks . This was, to me, nothing more than a pretty girl in a pretty dress. Didn't really care much for it.

Evelyn Sharma in Wendell Rodricks

Sonakshi was the show stopper for designer duo Falguni and Shane. What she had on was a signature Falguni and Shane gown which could be recognized from a mile away. It was a beautiful gown and I do love the dark eye make up on Sonakshi but, I'm on the fence with the peek-a boo of the leg.

Sonakshi Sinha in Falguni and Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment